Saturday, May 30, 2009

Marissa & Colin

This was an amazing day. It was an utter down pour until these two came out of the temple, then it stopped until we were done with our pictures, and then poured rain again! I loved the touch of yellow, especially on such a rainy day. These two were so fun to photograph! And a huge THANK YOU to Carly for assisting me that day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Carly shot this one of me in action...


And this was the photo I was taking.

Photobucket

9 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Emily these are gorgeous! You are my hero.

Erin said...

Those are so pretty. I would love to see a Collage of the different positions you get in to capture your shots.

thegehmclan said...

you need one of those french photography hats...work it!

Lindsey said...

Ya! I was so excited to see these shots. I love these. They turned out great!

Calli said...

uHGm...so great! You are like totally awesome. Totally.

Chelsea said...

Nice Job! So Eric and I were looking on Facebook just last night at the groom's page and his newly updated photos from his wedding, we were looking through the pictures and I was thinking about how much I liked the photography and then LOOK today I got on to blog-stalk you and here on those same pics! No wonder I liked the photography so much :)

Unknown said...

These are so darling. You're wonderful. I can't wait for ours :)

Amy & Greg said...

I love the yellow. I love how you captured it. And I love that they were married in the Provo temple. Who is married in the Provo temple anymore? They look fantastic!

Kelsey M. said...

Collin is from my parent's ward...such a wonderful family. oh, and yes, i'm totally blog-stalking you... your photography is incredible!