Monday, October 12, 2009

It's That Time of Year...

Time for Family Pictures!
It is a great time to get them done before it is too cold, before the Holidays are upon us and we have no more time. Time to start thinking about Christmas card pictures, or pictures as gifts to family members. Time to cherish the now part of life. Time to get it done because I will throw in a free 8x10 with every shoot along with printed proofs from your session. And as always, I include a cd of your edited images/negatives that you can have forever. All for $150 for a family of 4! No sitting fees. Time to do it. Book your session today!

1 comment:

shaleen said...

Hey Emily,

I'm not in Utah but if I was you would be the one I'd come to for family pictures. Love all of your Web sites!! You are such a go getter, how do you do it all????

Any advice on a good camera. I'm not going professional at all just enjoy taking pictures of my family moments and posting them on my blog.
Any suggestions on a camera not to fancy just practical and affordable oh and that takes great pictures.

I'd love to hear from you. How is the fam? Hope you have a great Halloween.

Love ya,

shaleen